Christmas Festive Feast
9am – 1pm
This Christmas learn the art of festive cake making with expert Chef Anup. The perfect opportunity to prepare and indulge in delicious festive delights!
Chef Anup Kumar
A graduate from Allspice Institute, Anup has since gone on to pursue culinary training and experience around Asia. He studied North Indian cooking in Delhi, creative Thai fruit carving and Thai cooking in Bangkok (Blue Elephant) and plant-based raw food meal preparation certified by the Canadian institute, Rouxbe. Back in Singapore, he learnt cake decoration at the Wilton School, worked in a Japanese kitchen and a cake factory under the Pokka food chain before rejoining Allspice to oversee and manage the Culinary School, focusing on baking and pastry.
You will be provided with:
1. Fully prepped kitchen space
2. All the ingredients
3. Necessary utensils and equipment
- Age 16 years & above
- Understand Basic knife skill and cooking techniques Practices
- Certificate of Attendance from Allspice Institute
- Allspice spice mix
- Customized apron
9am – 1pm
LEARN TO MAKE
1. Christmas Stollen Bread
2. Durian Log cake
If you do not have a username and password you will need to register to apply for a program.
1. Register yourself as a user. Once you have registered you will be given a username and a password to allow you to log back in without identifying yourself over again.
2. After registering you can submit an application to study a course.
– Full fee needs to pay week advance to confirm the course
– Participants need to wear covered shoe and comfortable clothing (Non-revealing)
– No-refund, Cancellation of class 3 days before the actual course start date
– Participants are expected to behave respectfully towards classmates and staff of Allspice
– Trainees must adhere to all the Food Hygiene & Safety practices implemented by Allspice.
$180.00 + GST
15 DEC 2022
[ihc-purchase-link id=33]Enrol Now[/ihc-purchase-link]