Kashmiri Biriyani (Indian)
10am – 1pm
Trained in both Asian and European cuisines, Chef Sakthi brings unexpected and exciting techniques and flavours together in fusion with local culinary taste. He oversees the administration and operations at Allspice Institute while also designing menus and managing food and beverages.
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH
- Fully prepped kitchen space
- All the ingredients
- Necessary utensils and equipment
- Age 16 years & above
- Holds basic knowledge of knife skills and cooking techniques
- Certificate of Participation
10am – 1pm
LEARN TO MAKE
- Chicken Dum Biryani
- Tasty Baingan
- Condiments (Raita, crackers pre-prepared by chef to serve with Rice)
If you do not have a username and password you will need to register to apply for a program.
1. Register yourself as a user. Once you have registered you will be given a username and a password to allow you to log back in without identifying yourself over again.
2. After registering you can submit an application to study a course.
- You will be required to pay full fee before a week to confirm the course
- Participants need to wear covered shoe and comfortable clothing (Non-revealing)
- No-refund, Cancellation of class 3 days before the actual course start date
- Participants are expected to behave respectfully towards classmates and staff of Allspice
- Trainees must adhere to all the Food Hygiene & Safety practices implemented by Allspice.
- Assigned chef may change without prior notice
$98.00 + GST