Japanese Short Course 2
10am – 1pm
We bring to you another ultimate Japanese Short Course to fulfil your craving for flavours from land of the rising sun! Prepare a classic Japanese meal and learn from the best!
Chef Anna Eio
Australian-trained in Hospitality Management, Chef Anna has managed a Bistro serving Euro-Asian Cuisine in Australia. After returning to Singapore, she has set up & managed operations for a new Dim Sum Restaurant. After many years in the F&B Industry, Chef Anna returns to her passion in training. Embracing the art of culinary & bread making by upskilling her knowledge & skills over the years and returning to her roots in Peranakan cuisine and culture. Trained by a 3rd Generation Sushi Chef from Japan, she now imparts her knowledge & skills in preparing sushi at Allspice Institute since 2015.
You will be provided with:
1. Fully prepped kitchen space
2. All the ingredients
3. Necessary utensils and equipment
LEARN TO MAKE
3. Chawan Mushi
- Age 16 years & above
- Understand Basic knife skill and cooking techniques Practices
10am – 1pm
- Certificate of Attendance from Allspice Institute
S$98.00 + 8% GST
If you do not have a username and password you will need to register to apply for a program.
1. Register yourself as a user. Once you have registered you will be given a username and a password to allow you to log back in without identifying yourself over again.
2. After registering you can submit an application to study a course.
– Full fee needs to pay week advance to confirm the course
– Participants need to wear covered shoe and comfortable clothing (Non-revealing)
– No-refund, Cancellation of class 3 days before the actual course start date
– Participants are expected to behave respectfully towards classmates and staff of Allspice
– Trainees must adhere to all the Food Hygiene & Safety practices implemented by Allspice.