Cake Making for Mommy (Mothers’ Day Special)
10am – 1pm
This is your opportunity to tell your mother what she means to you! This Mother’s Day we bring to you a short course so you can make the day extra special for her. Prepare sweet goodies for Mum and fill your relationship with a little more sweetness!
A graduate of the pioneer SHATEC in Singapore, is an award-winning chef with over 20 years experience in banqueting, fine dining for local and international hotels, restaurants and resort casinos. He worked with chefs Violet Oon and Tony Khoo, and became the youngest executive chef at the Singapore Turf Club, in charge of creating menus for presidents, royalty and other VIPs. In Australia, he worked with 300 chefs from all over the world, while his more recent endeavours include setting up the company kitchen for Facebook’s new Singapore office.
You will be provided with:
1. Fully prepped kitchen space
2. All the ingredients
3. Necessary utensils and equipment
LEARN TO MAKE
1. Chocolate Lava Cake & Decorations
2. Love Cookies
- – Age 12 years & above
Minimum 8 pax
10am – 1pm
S$98.00 + 8% GST
- Certificate of Attendance from Allspice Institute
- Allspice Gift Spice Mix
If you do not have a username and password you will need to register to apply for a program.
1. Register yourself as a user. Once you have registered you will be given a username and a password to allow you to log back in without identifying yourself over again.
2. After registering you can submit an application to study a course.
– Full fee needs to pay week advance to confirm the course
– Participants need to wear covered shoe and comfortable clothing (Non-revealing)
– No-refund, Cancellation of class 3 days before the actual course start date
– Participants are expected to behave respectfully towards classmates and staff of Allspice
– Trainees must adhere to all the Food Hygiene & Safety practices implemented by Allspice.