Straits Cuisine (Peranakan)
10am – 1pm
A graduate of the pioneer SHATEC in Singapore, is an award-winning chef with over 20 years experience in banqueting, fine dining for local and international hotels, restaurants and resort casinos. He worked with chefs Violet Oon and Tony Khoo, and became the youngest executive chef at the Singapore Turf Club, in charge of creating menus for presidents, royalty and other VIPs. In Australia, he worked with 300 chefs from all over the world, while his more recent endeavours include setting up the company kitchen for Facebook’s new Singapore office.
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH
- Fully prepped kitchen space
- All the ingredients
- Necessary utensils and equipment
- Age 16 years & above
- Holds basic knowledge of knife skills and cooking techniques
- Certificate of Participation
10am – 1pm
LEARN TO MAKE
- Ayam Pongteh
- Nyonya Chap Chye
- Nyonya Dry Mee Siam
If you do not have a username and password you will need to register to apply for a program.
1. Register yourself as a user. Once you have registered you will be given a username and a password to allow you to log back in without identifying yourself over again.
2. After registering you can submit an application to study a course.
- You will be required to pay full fee before a week to confirm the course
- Participants need to wear covered shoe and comfortable clothing (Non-revealing)
- No-refund, Cancellation of class 3 days before the actual course start date
- Participants are expected to behave respectfully towards classmates and staff of Allspice
- Trainees must adhere to all the Food Hygiene & Safety practices implemented by Allspice.
- Assigned chef may change without prior notice
$98.00 + GST