Omo Omo Workshop (Korean Thanks Giving)
9am – 1pm
A basic course in Korean cuisine conducted by expert Chef Doreen Ong, this Omo Omo workshop is what you need to get started with Korean cuisine in your kitchen.
Chef Doreen Ong
With a diploma in culinary art, Chef Doreen Ong went on to train in Miyajima Raman School before working as a Raman Chef in Raman Champion. She won 2 championships and gained valuable experience there. Cooking has been Chef Ling’s passion from a young age, which is why she decided to turned that passion into a career and immersed herself in the world of cooking. She has used her skills to advance the learning of others by becoming both a Trainer and Assessor.
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH
- Fully prepped kitchen space
- All the ingredients
- Necessary utensils and equipment
- Age 16 years & above
- Understand Basic knife skill and cooking techniques Practices
- Certificate of Attendance from Allspice Institute
- Apron (customised name printed)
- Allspice spice mix
- $10 Allspice Voucher
9am – 1pm
LEARN TO MAKE
1. Wanja Jeon (Korean meat tofu patties)
2. Dak Galbi (Korean Spicy chicken stir fry)
3. Budae Jjigae (Army Stew)
If you do not have a username and password you will need to register to apply for a program.
1. Register yourself as a user. Once you have registered you will be given a username and a password to allow you to log back in without identifying yourself over again.
2. After registering you can submit an application to study a course.
- Full fee needs to pay week advance to confirm the course
- Participants need to wear covered shoe and comfortable clothing (Non-revealing)
- No-refund, Cancellation of class 3 days before the actual course start date
- Participants are expected to behave respectfully towards classmates and staff of Allspice
- Trainees must adhere to all the Food Hygiene & Safety practices implemented by Allspice.
$160.00 + GST
November 26th 2022
[ihc-purchase-link id=29]Enrol Now[/ihc-purchase-link]