Omo Omo Workshop
10am – 1pm
Korean cuisine is all the rage and this is your chance to get on the bandwagon! Learn to prepare the most popular Korean dishes with Chef Doreen Ong. Get your hands on traditional Korean recipes and prepare the trendiest dishes!
Chef Doreen Ling
With a diploma in culinary art, Chef Doreen Ling went on to train in Miyajima Raman School before working as a Raman Chef in Raman Champion. She won 2 championships and gained valuable experience there. Cooking has been Chef Ling’s passion from a young age, which is why she decided to turn that passion into a career and immersed herself in the world of cooking. She has used her skills to advance the learning of others by becoming both a Trainer and Assessor.
You will be provided with:
1. Fully prepped kitchen space
2. All the ingredients
3. Necessary utensils and equipment
LEARN TO MAKE
1. Korean Beef Bulgogi Burgers
2. Gimmari (Crispy Seaweed Noodle Roll)
3. Cucumber Kimchi
- Age 16 years & above
- Holds basic knowledge of knife skills and cooking techniques
- Certificate of Attendance from Allspice Institute
- Allspice Gift Spice Mix
10 am – 1 pm
$98.00 + GST
If you do not have a username and password you will need to register to apply for a program.
1. Register yourself as a user. Once you have registered you will be given a username and a password to allow you to log back in without identifying yourself over again.
2. After registering you can submit an application to study a course.
- You will be required to pay full fee before a week to confirm the course
- Participants need to wear covered shoe and comfortable clothing (Non-revealing)
- No-refund, Cancellation of class 3 days before the actual course start date
- Participants are expected to behave respectfully towards classmates and staff of Allspice
- Trainees must adhere to all the Food Hygiene & Safety practices implemented by Allspice.
- Assigned chef may change without prior notice
11 March 2023