Valentines Special Baking Short Course
9am – 1pm
This Valentine’s Day, let love bake! Get closer to your valentine as the two of you get your hands dirty with baking as Chef Anup teaches you the best baking techniques!
Want to prepare individual cakes for sweet beginnings this Chinese New Year? Get trained under the expert guidance of Chef Anup and prepare sweet delights baked with love!
Chef Anup Kumar
A graduate from Allspice Institute, Anup has since gone on to pursue culinary training and experience around Asia. He studied North Indian cooking in Delhi, creative Thai fruit carving and Thai cooking in Bangkok (Blue Elephant) and plant-based raw food meal preparation certified by the Canadian institute, Rouxbe. Back in Singapore, he learnt cake decoration at the Wilton School, worked in a Japanese kitchen and a cake factory under the Pokka food chain before rejoining Allspice to oversee and manage the Culinary School, focusing on baking and pastry.
You will be provided with:
1. Fully prepped kitchen space
2. All the ingredients
3. Necessary utensils and equipment
LEARN TO MAKE
1. Matcha Burnt Cheese Cake
2. Little Hearts French Macarons
- Age 16 years & above
- Understand Basic knife skill and cooking techniques Practices
9am – 1pm
- Certificate of Attendance from Allspice Institute
- Allspice spice mix
- Customized apron
- $10 voucher
$200.00 + GST
If you do not have a username and password you will need to register to apply for a program.
1. Register yourself as a user. Once you have registered you will be given a username and a password to allow you to log back in without identifying yourself over again.
2. After registering you can submit an application to study a course.
– Full fee needs to pay week advance to confirm the course
– Participants need to wear covered shoe and comfortable clothing (Non-revealing)
– No-refund, Cancellation of class 3 days before the actual course start date
– Participants are expected to behave respectfully towards classmates and staff of Allspice
– Trainees must adhere to all the Food Hygiene & Safety practices implemented by Allspice.
February 11th 2023