Valentines Special Omo Omo Workshop
9am – 1pm
The season favourite is Korean cuisine and if there is any time to learn Korean recipes, it is now! Embark on this joyful culinary ride with Chef Doreen Ong as you explore the flavours from Seoul to Busan!
Chef Doreen Ong
With a diploma in culinary art, Chef Doreen Ong went on to train in Miyajima Raman School before working as a Raman Chef in Raman Champion. She won 2 championships and gained valuable experience there. Cooking has been Chef Ling’s passion from a young age, which is why she decided to turned that passion into a career and immersed herself in the world of cooking. She has used her skills to advance the learning of others by becoming both a Trainer and Assessor.
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH
- Fully prepped kitchen space
- All the ingredients
- Necessary utensils and equipment
1. Maneul Jangajji (Pickled garlic)
2. Tteokbokki (Spicy stir-fried rice cakes)
3. Bulgogi (Grilled beef)
- Age 16 years & above
- Understand Basic knife skill and cooking techniques Practices
9am – 1pm
- Certificate of Attendance from Allspice Institute
- Apron (customised name printed)
- Allspice spice mix
- $10 Allspice Voucher
$180.00 + GST
If you do not have a username and password you will need to register to apply for a program.
1. Register yourself as a user. Once you have registered you will be given a username and a password to allow you to log back in without identifying yourself over again.
2. After registering you can submit an application to study a course.
- Full fee needs to pay week advance to confirm the course
- Participants need to wear covered shoe and comfortable clothing (Non-revealing)
- No-refund, Cancellation of class 3 days before the actual course start date
- Participants are expected to behave respectfully towards classmates and staff of Allspice
- Trainees must adhere to all the Food Hygiene & Safety practices implemented by Allspice.
February 25th 2023