Important In-house Policy
1. English is our primary instructional language, so proficiency in English is required.
2. Prices and course content may change without prior notice
3. Expected attire: For onsite attendance
– Covered shoes
– Comfortable clothing (Non-revealing)
4. Participants who miss any lessons and are unable to attend make-up classes offered by Allspice will not be entitled to any refund.
5. Students who elect to leave the course prior to successful completion will not receive the SOA ( Statement of Attainment) and are required to pay the course fee in full
6. Trainees are expected to behave respectfully towards classmates and staff of Allspice Institute.
7. Trainees must adhere to all the Food Hygiene & Safety practices implemented by Allspice Institute.
8. Minimum attendance requirement is 75%