Terms of Service
- English is our primary instructional language, so proficiency in English is required.
- Prices and course content may change without prior notice
- Expected attire: For onsite attendance :
– Covered shoes
– Comfortable clothing (Non-revealing)
- Participants who miss any lessons and are unable to attend make-up classes offered by Allspice will not be entitled to any refund
- Trainees will not receive the SOA (Statement of Attainment) and will need to pay the full amount of the course fee if they do not successfully complete the course or choose to drop out.
- Trainees are expected to behave respectfully towards classmates and staff of Allspice.
- Trainees must adhere to all the Food Hygiene & Safety practices implemented by Allspice.