Not a Member?
To provide the hospitality industry with highly skilled, well-trained individuals who have a strong foundation in Peranakan dishes and its heritage.
Learn about the spices and flavours of the Asian Peranakan cuisine.
- Asian Peranakan History
- Vegetarian Food
- Cooking Utensils
- Flavours and Flavourings
- Principles of Peranakan cooking
- Dry Heat Cooking Method
- Moist Heat Cooking Method
- Combination Cooking Method
- Salads and Dressings
- Stocks and Soups
- Meat and Poultry
- Fish and Shellfish
- Rice & Noodles
- Fermentation and Pickling
- One Meal
- Tea Time
18 modules of Asian Peranakan cuisine.
73 videos of Peranakan recipes.
Access your course anytime, anywhere to complete the course modules in your own time.
Allspice Certification upon completion of the course.
Authentic recipes taught by expert Peranakan Chef Trainer.
- The course is conducted in English, therefore proficiency in the
language is a requirement.
- Minimum 15 yrs old
- Have completed primary 6 or equivalent level of education
- Course content and fee structure are subject to change.
- No refund or course completion certificate will be issued if the course is
- Course is conducted in English, therefore proficiency in the language is
Allspice member: US$ 930
Non-member: US$ 1050