Awesome Korean Cuisine
Omo Omo Workshop
9am – 1pm
Chef Doreen Ling
With a diploma in culinary art, Chef Doreen Ling went on to train in Miyajima Raman School before working as a Raman Chef in Raman Champion. She won 2 championships and gained valuable experience there. Cooking has been Chef Ling’s passion from a young age, which is why she decided to turned that passion into a career and immersed herself in the world of cooking. She has used her skills to advance the learning of others by becoming both a Trainer and Assessor.
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH
- Fully prepped kitchen space
- All the ingredients
- Necessary utensils and equipment
- Age 16 years & above
- Holds basic knowledge of knife skills and cooking techniques
- Certificate of Attendance
- Certificate of Participation
- Apron (customised name printed)
- Bottle of sweet and spicy sauce (50ml)
- $10 Allspice Voucher
9am – 1pm
LEARN TO MAKE
- Bori Cha (Welcome drink)
- Barley drink (Prepared by Chef)
- Oi Muchim (Pickled Cucumber)
- Dakgangjeong (Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings)
- Doenjang-Jjigae (SoyBean-Paste Stew)
If you do not have a username and password you will need to register to apply for a program.
1. Register yourself as a user. Once you have registered you will be given a username and a password to allow you to log back in without identifying yourself over again.
2. After registering you can submit an application to study a course.
- You will be required to pay full fee before a week to confirm the course
- Participants need to wear covered shoe and comfortable clothing (Non-revealing)
- No-refund, Cancellation of class 3 days before the actual course start date
- Participants are expected to behave respectfully towards classmates and staff of Allspice
- Trainees must adhere to all the Food Hygiene & Safety practices implemented by Allspice.
$160.00 + GST