Appetite Support Nourishment Confinement Food
( Confinement Food)
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH
- Fully prepped kitchen space
- All the ingredients
- Necessary utensils and equipment
- Age 18 years & above
- Certificate of Attendance
LEARN TO MAKE
- Chinese herb fried eggs
- Egg omelet infused with rice wine
- Steam fish with ginger wine
- Herbal noodles
- Ginger eggs fried rice with red rice wine
- Black bean tea with Chinese date
- Stew chicken thigh & hard boil eggs with black vinegar
- Chinese saffron flower and scallops soup
- Fried sesame oil kai lan vegetable with minced chicken meat
- Fried Chinese spinach vegetable with minced chicken meat
If you do not have a user name and password you will need to register to apply for a program.
1. Register yourself as a user. Once you have registered you will be given a user name and a password to allow you to log back in without identifying yourself over again.
2. After registering you can submit an application to study a course.
- Full fee needs to pay week advance to confirm the course
- Participants need to wear covered shoe and comfortable clothing (Non-revealing)
- No-refund, Cancellation of class 3 days before the actual course start date
- Participants are expected to behave respectfully towards classmates and staff of Allspice
- Trainees must adhere to all the Food Hygiene & Safety practices implemented by Allspice.