Dine in Style
(The Art of Fine Dining)
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH
- Fully prepped kitchen space
- All the ingredients
- Necessary utensils and equipment
- Age 18 years & above
- Certificate of Attendance
Be the best host and a star guest at any party, event or special occassion. Learn to follow proper dining etiquettes, while enjoying specially cooked Western Cuisine, along with special cutlery and crockery provided by Allspice Institute.
If you do not have a user name and password you will need to register to apply for a program.
1. Register yourself as a user. Once you have registered you will be given a user name and a password to allow you to log back in without identifying yourself over again.
2. After registering you can submit an application to study a course.
- Full fee needs to pay week advance to confirm the course
- Participants need to wear covered shoe and comfortable clothing (Non-revealing)
- No-refund, Cancellation of class 3 days before the actual course start date
- Participants are expected to behave respectfully towards classmates and staff of Allspice
- Trainees must adhere to all the Food Hygiene & Safety practices implemented by Allspice.