Incredible flavours (Indian)
9am – 1pm
Chef Anup Kumar
A graduate from Allspice Institute, Anup has since gone on to pursue culinary training and experience around Asia. He studied North Indian cooking in Delhi, creative Thai fruit carving and Thai cooking in Bangkok (Blue Elephant) and plant-based raw food meal preparation certified by the Canadian institute, Rouxbe. Back in Singapore, he learnt cake decoration at the Wilton School, worked in a Japanese kitchen and a cake factory under the Pokka food chain before rejoining Allspice to oversee and manage the Culinary School, focusing on baking and pastry.
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH
- Fully prepped kitchen space
- All the ingredients
- Necessary utensils and equipment
- Age 16 years & above
- Holds basic knowledge of knife skills and cooking techniques
- Certificate of Participation
- Apron (customised name printed)
- Bottle of Biryani spice powder mix (20gm)
- $10 Allspice Voucher
9am – 1pm
LEARN TO MAKE
- Kashmiri Lamb Dum Biryani
- Kashmiri Baingan
- Kashmiri Semolina Phirni
- Condiments (Raita, crackers pre-prepared by chef to serve with Rice)
If you do not have a username and password you will need to register to apply for a program.
1. Register yourself as a user. Once you have registered you will be given a username and a password to allow you to log back in without identifying yourself over again.
2. After registering you can submit an application to study a course.
- You will be required to pay full fee before a week to confirm the course
- Participants need to wear covered shoe and comfortable clothing (Non-revealing)
- No-refund, Cancellation of class 3 days before the actual course start date
- Participants are expected to behave respectfully towards classmates and staff of Allspice
- Trainees must adhere to all the Food Hygiene & Safety practices implemented by Allspice.
$180.00 + GST